Courtesy of the Lovely Lavinia
1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and eleven random facts about you.
3. Answer the questions given to you in the tagger’s post.
4. Create eleven new questions and tag new people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and let them know they have been tagged.
11 Random Facts:
1. I drink jello when it’s hot like tea.
2. I pick at scabs.
3. I use the word “love” a lot when I’m super enthusiastic/excited about something.
4. I dip my McDonald’s fries in strawberry sundaes to make believe I’m eating the best funnel cake.
5. I love coca cola! I mix my beer with it to make it taste yummy!
6. I sometimes eat dessert for or before breakfast/lunch/dinner.
7. I like talking to strangers.
8. I like hanging out and playing with kids.
9. I can play piano and a bit of guitar.
10. I break into song with friends when the moment inspires me to and don’t mind embarrassing myself in public.
11. I quote lyrics of songs a lot.
Ana Lavinia’s questions:
1. Black pope or latin pope?
How about a black Latino pope? That would be interesting!
2. What do you advise women to do so that the men won’t stare at their breasts? (no, turning around is not an option as men tend to stare at butts too).
I would tell women to embrace their ability to turn men (or women) on, feed babies and get aroused with their breasts! They are beautiful to look at!
3. What was your celebrity crush in your teens?
4. Last time you got really, really drunk was…?
Last year in December but I blacked out so I relied on the memory of other people to tell me what happened. It’s a story in the making!
5. What is the longest you have gone without taking a shower?
6. Michael Jackson is…?
Michael Jackson is misunderstood.
7. How often do you sin?
I’m an imperfect human being who likely sins on a daily basis.
8. What is your guilty pleasure?
Reality TV shows like The Bachelor.
9. Do you think Ellen will ever be so lucky to have me in her show?
YES! Ellen loves creative, amazing people like you!
10. Name one food you couldn’t eat even if your life depended on it.
11. What was the last lie you told?
I said I didn’t want a serious relationship with anyone but I just didn’t want a serious relationship with that particular person.
1. What inspired you to start a public blog?
2. Do you have any strange eating habits? If so, what are they?
3. Would you rather have the power to change the past or see the future? Why?
4. What advice would you give your younger self?
5. What’s the first word that comes into your head when you read the word “red”?
6. What song/piece of music resonates with you in this moment?
7. Are you a dreamer or a realist?
8. Is money really the source of all evil?
9. Isn’t the universe amazing???
10. How do you express happiness?
11. What things in life bring you comfort?
Tag, you’re it!
I know how time consuming these tags can be so I won’t be offended if any of you are unable to complete this.